Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Darn if I don't actually have to start doing something

It's been quite a while, but... wow.

Wow.

Given how quickly I abandoned this project due to overwork and my total disinterest in any promotion whatsoever, I can't believe people are still reading this.

In the past, I've had work weeks hitting, what, eighty hours? Ninety? A hundred? Now, as a second-semester senior with a couple publications under my belt, I can settle down for a bit and focus on activities other than math homework. I am sitting down to write three or four posts to be released this week, if only to provide some contrast or continuation to the things I wrote as a silly freshman.

If you're more in the mood for actual content than a post that talks about the blog, I did write this one-off blog to cheer up a friend at some point. It is about stalking women on Zoo Tycoon 2. Something inspired me, and her name was Debra. She was the wind beneath my wings and the background on my cell phone. I don't want to deprive you of the enchantment she casts over all that view her, so you can see for yourself.

Oh, and one of the new posts will be a video made for a math class inspired by Zero Punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment