Thursday, October 15, 2009

I should be doing homework, but...

Hello all! So, one night, while figuring out how to implement an algorithm in Scheme, my brain did something like this:

Liz: So... is that mutually recursive, or do we just pass it through an evaluator, or...
Liz's brain: LET'S WRITE A BLOG ABOUT IDEAS!

Since my poor, poor brain has had not a second of free time this past week, I decided to grant its wish. I promise you ideas. Lots of them. Some of them will be extremely silly and make no sense, and some of them might be the sort of fluff you'd expect from someone who spends three hours having an existential crisis because they watched a bug die. There will be useful gift ideas and ideas to spark creativity. There will probably be some math, or some useful problem-solving techniques, or some dreams. Oh, the dreams. As a natural lucid dreamer, I have very, very strange dreams.

I do not want this blog to be about myself. To take a page out of ZeFrank's book, I want you all to respond to the ideas! Respond! Make new ones! It's not interesting if I'm the only one who comes up with things here. Luckily, I'm probably not! If you like listening to, sharing, or implementing ideas, please stay! I'd love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment