Thursday, October 15, 2009

WORD PANTS

I was sitting near someone yesterday, and realized that they had WORD PANTS!

Simply put, these are pants with words going vertically down the side of one leg. I would post a picture, but don't want to deal with copyright infringement or anything that could come from posting a picture online. Also, Google image searching "word pants" isn't as helpful as one would think.

Upon seeing this, I did what any normal person would do, which is to shout "WORD PANTS! YOU HAVE WORD PANTS! I LOVE IT!" and giggle about it on and off for two days. Think about it! T-shirts with words on them can be funny, but word pants are funny simply by the fact that they are going vertically down someone's leg. Just saying "word pants" is fun.

I could not help myself. As soon as I get enough money, I want to buy a new pair of pants and 200 frillion Swarovski crystals and inserts, and spell WORD PANTS in humungous letters down the side. Then I would walk around for an entire week in them yelling about word pants and giggling every time I look down. Sadly, I am a college student and use the money I get from my job for donating to various causes and feeding my face with food.

Anyone want to make word pants now? WORD PANTS. Are you shameless and have lots of fabric or a basement full of rhinestones? WORD PANTS. If you make these or have these, I will happily post you. Because that? Is awesome.

2 comments: